It’s time to figure out what we’re making for dinner! One of my favorite things to do is look around on Pinterest and see what recipes are out there for me to try, among other things. I’m sure I’m not the only one!
Check out this recipe that might be helpful tonight:
Just 5 ingredients and 10 minutes of prep for these easy, cheesy Chicken Crescent Rolls!
Prep Time 10 minutes
Cook Time 25 minutes
Total Time 35 minutes
Servings 4 people
Calories 403 kcal
1 cup cooked, finely diced chicken (or use canned chicken)
1 cup grated cheddar cheese, divided
1 (10.5 oz) can condensed cream of mushroom soup
¼ cup milk
1 (8 oz) tube refrigerated crescent roll dough (8 count)
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- In a bowl, stir together soup, milk and ½ cup of cheese. Pour into the bottom of an 8-inch square baking dish. Set aside.
- In a separate bowl, combine chicken and remaining ½ cup of cheese.
- Unroll crescent roll dough and separate into 8 triangles. Place about 1-2 heaping tablespoons of the chicken mixture on the wide end of each crescent roll. Roll the dough up and place each crescent roll (seam-side down) in the bottom of the dish.
- Bake, uncovered, until the liquid is bubbly and the tops of the crescent rolls are browned (about 25 minutes). The bottom of the rolls (that are submerged in the sauce) will stay soft – like dumplings — but will still be cooked through.
Calories: 403kcal | Carbohydrates: 29g | Protein: 21g | Fat: 24g | Saturated Fat: 11g | Cholesterol: 64mg | Sodium: 1060mg | Potassium: 310mg | Fiber: 1g | Sugar: 2g