Happy Saturday! For our kids, and all you 9-5ers, this is the best day of the week. It feels like you have so much time, making it the perfect day for family fun!
Check out this activity:
What You Need:
- Various colored and shaped leaves. Look for different colors, bright colors, and different shapes.
- Clear Contact Paper
- Collect fallen leaves
- Look for leaves that are dry, but not dried out and crunchy yet.
- Inspect leaves for bugs or anything yucky before using them.
- Cut a large piece of contact paper
- (You’ll use half of this for your leaves and the other half to fold over)
- Remove the backing from the contact paper