Happy Halloween! I would like to share one of my favorite recipes to make for people. This brownie recipe is extremely easy and you can put whatever you want in them to make them more decadent. Do you have too much candy in your house and want to get rid of it? Put them in these super fudgy brownies and celebrate!
Candy Filled Fudge Brownies
2 ¼ cups sugar
2 sticks of butter
2 Tbsp vegetable oil
2 Tbsp vanilla (optional, I prefer without)
1 cup flour
1 cup unsweetened cocoa
½ Tsp salt
2 cups fun size candy (I used reeses cups, hershey bars, twix, snickers, and m&ms)
- Preheat oven to 350℉
- Melt butter and pour into a mixing bowl, add vegetable oil and sugar. Mix for 1 minute.
- Add eggs one at a time, waiting until fully incorporated before adding the next one. Add vanilla if using.
- Whip for 1-2 minutes. It should look similar to a pale yellow whipped cream.
- Add flour, cocoa, and salt then fold into mixture until fully combined. Do not overmix.
- Pour half of the batter into a greased 9×13 pan, spreading to all edges of the pan, then add half of the candy. (I like to cut up the longer pieces before adding.)
- Pour the rest of the batter on top and the rest of the candy too.
- Bake in preheated oven for 30 minutes.
- Let cool before cutting into squares.
- Happy Halloween!