It’s time to figure out what we’re making for dinner! One of my favorite things to do is look around on Pinterest and see what recipes are out there for me to try, among other things. I’m sure I’m not the only one!
Check out this recipe that might be helpful tonight:
These are sure to be a hit with your family or for a Halloween party!
Prep Time: 15 minutes
Refrigerate Time: 30 minutes
Cook Time: 20 minutes
2 1/2 cup flour, all-purpose
1 teaspoon sugar
1 teaspoon salt
1 cup butter, unsalted
7 tablespoon water
- Combine flour, sugar, and salt into the bowl of a food processor and pulse to mix.
- Make sure your butter is very cold, and slice into pieces.
- Add the COLD butter to the food processor and pulse until the largest pieces of butter are about the size of a pea.
- Sprinkle the mixture with 3 tablespoons of ice water and pulse again. Then add more ice water, a tablespoon at a time, pulsing once or twice after each addition until the dough just barely begins to hold together.
- Empty the crumbly dough mixture from the food processor onto a clean, dry, flat surface. Gather the mixture in a mound, place on a piece of parchment paper and refrigerate for 30 minutes.
- Prepare your filling (recipe). Place filling into individual ramekins.
- Remove dough from fridge and roll out thin.
- Cut circles for a spider, and use a pizza cutter to cut strips for a mummy.
- Place dough on top of filling in desired shapes.
- Bake at 425 degrees for 20 minutes or until golden brown.
- Eat and enjoy!