It’s time to figure out what we’re making for dinner! One of my favorite things to do is look around on Pinterest and see what recipes are out there for me to try, among other things. I’m sure I’m not the only one!
Check out this recipe that might be helpful tonight:
This Easy Taco Mac is a quick one pan, 30 minute meal packed with taco meat, noodles and cheese!
Prep Time: 10 minutes
Cook Time: 15 minutes
Total Time: 25 minutes
Author: Annie Holmes
1 pound ground turkey or beef
1 (10 ounce) can tomatoes with green chilies
1 cup broth (chicken or beef broth)
1 cup milk
1 (8 ounce) can tomato sauce
1 (1 ounce) package taco seasoning
1 1/2 cup elbow noodles
1 1/2 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- In a large skillet brown the ground turkey or ground beef over medium heat, drain off any grease.
- Add the undrained can of Ro-Tel, broth, milk, tomato sauce and taco seasoning.
- Increase heat to medium high until the mixture begins to simmer.
- Stir in noodles and reduce heat to low, cover and allow to cook for 15-20 minutes.
- When noodles are tender stir in shredded cheddar cheese.
Calories: 445kcal | Carbohydrates: 15g | Protein: 34g | Fat: 27g | Saturated Fat: 11g | Cholesterol: 125mg | Sodium: 503mg | Fiber: 1g | Sugar: 2g |