Happy Saturday! For our kids, and all you 9-5ers, this is the best day of the week. It feels like you have so much time, making it the perfect day for family fun!
Check out this activity:
What You Need:
- Straw Wreath or Pool Noodle or Foam Wreath
- Burlap Ribbon
- Cut Out Embellishments or Free Printable (You have to sign up with the bloggers mailing list)
- Glass Head Sewing Pins
- Gather supplies.
- Wrap the straw wreath with the burlap fabric.
- Pin the ends of the ribbon to the straw wreath.
- Cut the free printable or your own embellishment by hand or use a Cricut.
- Use push pins to attach flowers or bats and moon to the wreath.
- Add ribbon and hang anywhere in your home!