It’s time to figure out what we’re making for dinner! One of my favorite things to do is look around on Pinterest and see what recipes are out there for me to try, among other things. I’m sure I’m not the only one!
Check out this recipe that might be helpful tonight:
A delicious, easy and healthy Parmesan Crusted Tilapia made with only 5 ingredients and ready in 15 minutes!
Prep Time: 5 minutes
Cook Time: 10 minutes
Total Time: 15 minutes
4 tilapia fillets (about 8 ounces each)
2 tablespoons salted butter, melted
Juice from 1 lemon
1 teaspoon garlic powder
¼ cup grated Parmesan
Salt and pepper, to taste
Lemon wedges, for serving
Minced fresh parsley, for serving
- Preheat oven to BROIL on HIGH and place a rack about 5-6 inches from the broiler unit. Line a rimmed baking sheet with foil and spray with cooking spray. Set aside.
- Pat tilapia dry and season with salt and pepper, to taste.
- Combine melted butter, lemon juice, and garlic powder in a small bowl. Brush the butter mixture on both sides of the fish.
- Place the fish on the prepared baking sheet, bottom side UP, and broil for 5 minutes. Flip the fish over, sprinkle with Parmesan cheese, and return to the broiler for 5-6 more minutes. The fish will flake easily with a fork when it’s done.
- Garnish with lemon wedges and parsley.
Calories: 250kcal | Carbohydrates: 3g | Protein: 37g | Fat: 10g | Saturated Fat: 5g | Cholesterol: 105mg | Sodium: 234mg | Vitamin A: 230IU | Vitamin C: 14mg | Calcium: 93mg | Iron: 1mg