It’s time to figure out what we’re making for dinner! One of my favorite things to do is look around on Pinterest and see what recipes are out there for me to try, among other things. I’m sure I’m not the only one!
Check out this recipe that might be helpful tonight:
This Thanksgiving Pizza recipe is the BEST way to eat Thanksgiving leftovers. It has turkey, mashed potatoes, stuffing and more all in a puff pastry crust!
Prep Time: 10 minutes
Cook Time: 25 minutes
Total Time: 35 minutes
1 puff pastry sheet, thawed according to the instructions on the package
1/2 cup mashed potatoes
5 tbsp gravy,, divided
1/4 cup corn
1/4 cup green bean casserole
1/2 cup chopped turkey
1/2 cup stuffing
1/2 cup shredded cheddar cheese
1/4 cup French fried onions
1/4 tsp freshly ground black pepper
Basil, parsley, or thyme, for garnish
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- Gently press puff pastry sheet into a greased 9-inch tart pan (or use a 9-inch pie pan). Trim the corners and use them into fill in any empty spaces along the sides of the pan.
- Spread the mashed potatoes over the bottom and drizzle with two tablespoons of gravy.
- Sprinkle with corn and green bean casserole.
- Top with turkey, stuffing, and three tablespoons of gravy.
- Sprinkle with shredded cheddar cheese.
- Bake at 400 degrees for 18-20 minutes.
- Sprinkle with French fried onions and bake for an additional 3-5 minutes.
- Garnish with basil, parsley or thyme and freshly ground black pepper.
Calories: 279kcal | Carbohydrates: 22g | Protein: 7g | Fat: 17g | Saturated Fat: 5g | Cholesterol: 17mg | Sodium: 277mg | Fiber: 1g | Sugar: 1g |