It’s time to figure out what we’re making for dinner! One of my favorite things to do is look around on Pinterest and see what recipes are out there for me to try, among other things. I’m sure I’m not the only one!
Check out this recipe that might be helpful tonight:
Spinach Stuffed Salmon – spinach, cream cheese, feta, and mozzarella stuffing. Easy to make and great for family, friends, or entertaining!
Prep Time: 15 minutes
Cook Time: 20 minutes
Total Time: 35 minutes
Author: Tania Sheff
For the Salmon
4 salmon fillets (4-6 oz. each)
1 tbsp. olive oil
1 tsp. Cajun seasoning or to taste
For The Spinach Stuffing
3 oz. cream cheese
1/2 cup mozzarella cheese
1/2 cup feta cheese crumbles
3 oz. fresh baby spinach
- Make the spinach stuffing. Place the cream cheese, feta, and mozzarella into a medium mixing bowl. Roughly chop the baby spinach and add it to the cheese. Massage the spinach and cheese with your hands, until well combined (it should look like thick paste).
- Prep the salmon. Using a sharp knife, cut a pocket in the center of each salmon fillet.
- Season the salmon. Generously season the salmon fillets with the Cajun seasoning and brush them with olive oil on both sides.
- Stuff the salmon. Divide the spinach stuffing into four equal parts and spoon it into the salmon pockets.
- Bake the salmon. Bake the stuffed fillets in a preheated oven at 400ºF for 15-20 minutes, depending on how large your fillets are.
Calories: 527kcal | Carbohydrates: 3g | Protein: 53g | Fat: 33g | Saturated Fat: 12g | Cholesterol: 176mg | Sodium: 483mg | Fiber: 1g | Sugar: 2g | Vitamin A: 3151IU | Vitamin C: 6mg | Calcium: 235mg | Iron: 3mg