Happy Saturday! Today is a great day to spend some time with your family and create something unique together!
Check out this activity:
What You Need:
- Pom poms
- Colored Paint
- Blue and White Card
- Colored Scrap Paper
- White Rice
- Tissue Paper
- Print off as many copies of the snowflake template as you need OR create your own snowflake with pencil and paper.
- For a mosaic snowflake cut your scrap paper into shapes, put glue on the inside of your snowflake and glue on the scrap paper pieces.
- For a scrunched paper snowflake put glue on the snowflake and then tear and scrunch your tissue paper to decorate it.
- For a pom pom printed snowflake put blue and white paint onto a plate and then dip your pom pom into it, dabbing the paint onto the snowflake template to decorate it.
- For a rice decorated snowflake put glue onto your template and then sprinkle rice onto it.