It’s time to figure out what we’re making for dinner! One of my favorite things to do is look around on Pinterest and see what recipes are out there for me to try, among other things. I’m sure I’m not the only one!
Check out this recipe that might be helpful tonight:
Serve an Easy Taco Recipe Dinner Board for any meal, with your favorite toppings! Make crunchy tacos with turkey, beef, chicken, or pork!
Prep Time: 30 minutes
Cook Time: 20 minutes
Total Time: 50 minutes
30 taco shells
1 medium sweet onion, chopped
2 Tbsp. olive oil
2 pounds ground turkey
1 packet taco seasoning
Salt and pepper
1 pound Tillamook Mexican 4-Cheese
1 16 oz. pkg. shredded lettuce
6 chopped Roma tomatoes
1 cup salsa
1 cup corn salsa, Trader Joe’s
1 cup sour cream
1 cup guacamole
1 cup Pepita salsa, Trader Joe’s
1 can sliced olives
1 sliced red onion
1 jar LaVictoria Salsa
1 jar Cholula Salsa
Cilantro for garnish
Habanero pepper, garnish
- On a food-safe large board or tray, place a bowl in the center with shredded lettuce and tomatoes.
- Fill small bowls with your favorite salsa, guac, olives, and sour cream.
- Around the outside, leave room for 30 taco shells!
- To cook the meat, heat the oil in a large frying pan. Add the onion and cook for about 10 minutes, until tender. Add favorite meat and seasoning, cook until meat is browned. Season to taste!
- Heat oven to 350 degrees. Fill the taco shells with meat and cheese and bake for 5 minutes.
- Place the cooked tacos around the outside of the board. Fill in open areas with chips and hot sauce!