Happy Saturday! Today is a great day to spend some time with your family and create something unique together!
Check out this activity:
What You Need:
- popsicle sticks (4 sticks per snowflake)
- hot glue gun and glue sticks
- white glue
- sequins, buttons, glitter, or jewels
- Dabber Dot Markers
- To get started I pre-glued four popsicle sticks together to make a snowflake using a hot glue gun.
- Then the kids decorated the popsicle sticks with their Dabber Dot Markers. After the marker dried, the kids covered their snowflakes with white glue and then started adding sparkles!
- To contain the mess with my larger preschool group we used a big container so that the kids could shake the sparkles onto the snowflakes without getting them all over the floor.
- Once all of our sequins were used, kids could just grab a handful from the big container and sprinkle them on their snowflakes.
- After the glue dried, kids would shake their snowflakes to get rid of any loose sequins.
- Once the snowflakes were finished, we added a ribbon loop to them using a hot glue gun and then they were ready to be hung on a Christmas tree or door of window or wherever.